House For Sale
Residensi Zamrud Sungai Tangkas Bangi For Sale
- Block B high floor
- Freehold, Non Bumi
- Residential Title, NOT Commercial
- Size : 1023 sq.ft
- Car Park Lot: 2 lots side-by-side
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
- Monthly maintenance RM277.20
- New condo for sales at a strategic location with many development and upcoming mall.
- Complete with high quality door grille and yard aluminium window.
- Unit with great finishing by Cheras Hong Soon reputable developer. No defect. Can direct third party strata title transfer (MOT). No need MOC.
- Fully furnished ready for move in with convenient parking spaces and easy access to lifts.
- Popular area for rental with up to RM1,600 monthly rental. Suitable residential condominium with peaceful surroundings.
- Master room with Panasonic inverter aircond. New fridge & washing machine.
- Adult and kids Swimming Pool
- Outdoor fitness equipment
- Badminton court
- Management office
- Laundry Room
- 24hrs Security with access card.
- Gated and guarded
- 2 Lifts lobby with total 4 Lifts per floor
- General cleaning & maintenance service
- Very nice Natural & Greenery view
-Sungai Tangkas, Bangi, Selangor, Berhampiran UKM, Rafflesia International School, GMI, KTM-MRT, Hentian Bus Kajang, Banks, Restaurants, Tropicana Heights, Kajang 2, Bandar Teknologi Kajang and etc.
- Jalan Reko to Bangi
- Grand Saga Highway, Lekas Highway, Silk Highway and etc
- 200m to Police Station
- 2mins to Sekolah Sri Al-Amin Bangi and taska islam.
- 10mins to Econsave
- 15mins to PKNS/WARTA
- 15mins to Az Zahra/An Nur Medical Centre
- 1km to Station Komuter UKM & Kajang 2
- 3km to MRT Kajang
- 2km to UKM and GMI
- 3km to Hentian Bas Kajang
- 5km to Bandar baru bangi
- 15km to Putrajaya* 20km to Cyberjaya
Asking Price: RM380K (nego)
- 10% Deposit (3.18% Booking, remaining 6.82% to be paid upon signing Sale & Purchase Agreement)
- Loan, valuation and legal matters will be arranged accordingly for successful buyer
- Deposit will be 100% refunded if loan is not approved
Kindly contact (SMS/WhatsApp/call):
016 212 5909